Monday, May 17, 2010

No men in tights....

If you’ve seen the trailer for the Robin Hood movie you were probably underwhelmed. When trolling through moviefone I saw the title, and couldn’t remember whether or not I found the trailer exciting. I wasn't sure if I wanted to waste my time on this movie because Robin Hood has been told so many times, but this version of Robin hood is a very fresh take on what drives a person to become the outlaw we have come to know. To my surprise the movie was great for anyone who enjoys a gladiator/war style of movie. Robin Hood starts a bit slow; however, I was literally perked up in my chair throughout most of the movie. The fight scenes were amazing and still watchable for people who do not enjoy too much gore in a movie. Unfortunately the promotion for this film was horrible. The trailers definitely don’t do the movie any justice. If the movie “fails” in the box office they can definitely thank their PR team.

No comments:

Post a Comment